Friday, July 12, 2013

Summer Camp With MFRW!

I've never gone to summer camp. I went on some overnight camping trips with the Girls Scouts. My family and I did plenty of camping on our own because it was the most inexpensive way to go places. However, I never had the experience of going to a summer camp. Sigh.

Until now. :-)

Marketing for Romance Writers has set up a summer camp at the Coffee Time forums' site. I've been a member of the MFRW Yahoo group for quite a while. I've gotten lots of useful information and I discovered Prism Book Group there, too. I am looking forward to learning more about promotion and the business of writing.

If you want to join, go HERE. It's time for you to discover all the inside secrets of marketing. Oh--and maybe someone will bring along the S'mores, too.

No comments: