Sunday, June 19, 2005

Father's Day

For the past several years, I have been grilling up burgers for Father's Day. This year, hubby and I took the hedgeclippers and chain saw to my parents' house. Things are getting rather overgrown there.

It was the perfect day for yardwork--a little cool. My husband took down several small trees while I decimated some bushes (my specialty). With the power tools, the work did not take long. Then we all went out to eat. I enjoyed the day--so did my mother. I think the guys had good time, too.

Hubby is getting a few days in the Poconos for his Father's Day present from me. :^)

1 comment:

Leann said...

Sounds like you had a fun and productive day.

I've not celebrated fathers day in ....well...years. It's a holiday I basically forget all about.

The Poconos......whoooo.... ;-)