Monday, July 18, 2016

Will It Work?


After our delightful cruise, I stepped on the scale at home and discovered all those wonderful, elegant meals had converted into blubber. Usually, I count calories to lose extra pounds, but I've grown tired of that method. So I decided to try something different.

I saw Perfect Portions in the "As Seen on TV" section in The Christmas Tree Shop today and I bought it. I have no idea whether or not this is the solution to my excess weight, but it can't hurt.

Since I'm a writer with a painting hobby, much of my time is spent sitting. I like to crochet, too, and that involves more sitting. My exercise is either cleaning the house, or cycling on my recumbent bike while reading a book. (Multitasking!)

Have you tried Perfect Portions? Did it work for you?

No comments: