Subscribe to My Newsletter!
Friday, June 13, 2008
I teach a pre-k class when I'm not writing. The school year ended last week and, as usual, the teachers had to clean up the classrooms. The dolls in my room were really filthy--and probably full of germs and other nasty stuff. I put them in the washing machine with bleach and hot water. They all survived. The genuine Cabbage Patch dolls fared the best. One other type of doll needed its hair glued back on its head. Another needed a few stitches, but that was it. They are rather hardy.
I put them on the line outside to dry, which looked rather strange. But now they are all ready for September and another class. :^)