Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Sticker Fun with Facebook Messenger


Sometimes, I'm a bit slow to catch onto new things. I like Facebook's messenger app. I've been using it since it came out. It is a handy tool for contacting people with private messages. However, I knew nothing about the amazing array of stickers available to add to my personal notes.

Daughter #1 gave me a lesson on Saturday when I asked. I am now fairly fluent in stickers. Using them adds another dimension to my short missives. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words. So why not use a cute little picture? There's quite a variety for every occasion. They are fun!

Do you see the plus sign (+) on the right in the image above? When you are in the Messenger app, click on that and it will bring you to the Sticker Store, where even more stickers are available for you to download for FREE.


You can add Snoopy dancing to your note or add a little picture of Hello Kitty watering a tulip. Try out the stickers. Make your messages memorable. 

No comments: