Thursday, August 18, 2016

More Rights Returned

















I received the official email from Mundania Press for the return of the rights of SEA OF HOPE, HEAVEN'S BLUE, A RUSH OF LIGHT, and THE KEEPER'S PROMISE. Originally, I wrote these Christian romances for Awe-Struck Ebooks, but Mundania Press later bought the company. SEA OF HOPE won EPIC's Ebook Award in 2002 for Best Inspirational Novel. HEAVEN'S BLUE won the same award in 2005. THE KEEPER'S PROMISE was a finalist in the contest as well.

At the moment, the only plan I have is to get a new cover for SEA OF HOPE and then reissue it myself. Daughter #2 designed the covers for HEAVEN'S BLUE, A RUSH OF LIGHT, and THE KEEPER'S PROMISE. I'm very fond of the cover of HEAVEN'S BLUE, but I'll see what the general consensus of opinion is as to whether I should get new covers for all the books.

What do you think? Should I get new covers for all the books?

2 comments:

Donna Fasano said...

I agree with you. Sea of Hope needs a new cover. The other covers are lovely. :)

Penelope Marzec said...

Donna,

Thanks. I know an eye-catching cover helps to sell books and that's what I want. :-)