Friday, January 08, 2016

January Newsletter

Here's my January Newsletter, with all sorts of good news. If you would like to receive my newsletters, which are published every now and then, please sign up at my website page: http://penelopemarzec.weebly.com/sign-up.html


My newest book release and a household tip!
View this email in your browser

Romance is in the air!


February is the month to celebrate love. What better way than reading my newest romance, OUTSIDE BLESSINGS. My Selkie halfling story will be released by New Concepts Publishing in February. Here's the publisher's blurb:

Welcome to Blessings, N.J. .... a seaside town with dark and dangerous secrets. Neema wants to prove her sister was murdered, that she didn't commit suicide, but the murderer is still out there, still dangerous, and Neema could be the next victim if she asks too many questions. She has a secret, one she dare not divulge, even to Emmett, the young lifeguard she falls in love with. But Emmett has a secret of his own.
The story takes place on the New Jersey shoreline in January of 1896--making it a paranormal/historical romance. There are no explicit sensual scenes.

The hero is a member of the Lifesaving Service, which eventually became the US Coast Guard. For those of you who live along the Jersey shore, you may have noticed the old lifesaving station in Monmouth Beach and the one on Sandy Hook. You can read more about the history of the Lifesaving Service at  http://www.uscg.mil/tcyorktown/ops/nmlbs/Surf/surf1.asp
The next book I have coming out with Prism Book Group is going to be  part of a series of books based on the well-known scripture from 1 Corinthians 13.

"
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."

Each author took one particular part of the scripture. I have "love...always hopes." The titles of the books are different than the scripture. My title is Hoping for Joy. The cover for the book will look like the one pictured, but there will be a different couple on the cover--and, of course, different words. :-) I'll let you know when I have a release date. 
Now for a little thing I JUST LEARNED. The ends of the boxes of plastic wrap and aluminum foil have small notches in them. When pushed in, the notch will help prevent the roll from falling out. I feel like I failed Home Economics, but I thought I'd pass this on in case there's someone else swearing at the plastic wrap roll when  a simple push on the notch will solve the problem. Learn more here: http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2013/05/20/end_locks_aluminum_foil_and_saran_wrap_box_tabs_are_a_great_invention_photo.html
Copyright © *2016* *Penelope Marzec*, All rights reserved.

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

No comments: