Friday, February 13, 2015

I Use Hootsuite


This is a screenshot of some of the tweets I have scheduled to send out on Hootsuite. I'm helping to promote one of my publisher's new releases. Hootsuite is a valuable time-saver when it comes to posting on social media sites. Not only can you can schedule postings, but you can schedule them on several different sites. It saves time and makes posting much simpler.

You can also receive immediate feedback--as long as you shorten links with Hootsuite's link shortener. I have a free account, which limits me in posting to three social media sites, but that's good enough for me.

You can pay for lessons at Hootsuite's University, or you can go online to find out how to use the site. My favorite place to look for help--on ANY topic--is YouTube. Go there now, type Hootsuite into the search box and you'll see what I mean. :-)

Then sign up. If you've got something to say, this is the way to do it.

No comments: