Friday, June 26, 2020

My Book Trailer for PATRIOT'S PRIDE

I spent a considerable amount of time putting together a book trailer for PATRIOT'S PRIDE. You can view the result of my efforts below. I have fun with this type of activity. I keep expenses at a minimum by using as many of my own photos as possible. I purchased the video of the sailing ship and the man writing with a quill pen, but the castle is actually Lambert Castle in Paterson, NJ, which I've visited a few times. I snapped the photo of the antique medical apparatus at an encampment at Sandy Hook.

To make inexpensive book trailers, I strongly suggest you walk around with a camera and take photos of everything.

The video was made with iMovie on my Mac. 

The book is available for FREE with #KindleUnlimited. Go to https://www.amazon.com/Patriots-Pride-Penelope-Marzec-ebook/dp/B07QMYKX4V/


No comments: