Wednesday, May 04, 2005

My New Review

I just received the first review on my latest release, Prince of the Mist. It's at ecataromance for anyone who wants to read the whole review. Here's the link:

http://www.ecataromance.com/html/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1089

Of course, there is one sentence I adored. "Penelope Marzec is a very talented author who keeps her readers hooked with this fabulous story which is full of fun, passion and intrigue." It made my day. :^)

Yesterday, I was up at 4:30 am, my head swirling with ideas for my current work-in-progress. I started jotting down notes, but even after that I found I couldn't sleep, so I gave up trying to rest, turned on the computer and typed.

Then I went to work as usual. Fortunately, I did not fall asleep on the job.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful review. It is moments like that to help keep one writing.

K. said...

How wonderful! I can see why this has put a smile on your face and elevated your mood. You are able to write a book AND work another job? You are my inspiration....

Leann said...

What a wonderful review Penelope!! Keep up the good work and enjoy the accolades.