I'm wishing you health, happiness, and economic stability in the year ahead. For me, 2013 had some major good moments because two of my books were published. In 2014, Patriot's Heart is slated to be released in February. I'm a happy writer. :-)
In case you were busy this year and missed reading some of my blog posts, I thought you might be interested in seeing the ones that received the most hits. I thank all who stopped in for a look around.
I appreciate the comments, too.
1. With over 3,400 views My Thumb and the Synovial Cyst must have struck a chord with many readers. Or maybe a lot of people have the same problem. Check it out at the link:
2. Celebrating the Release of DADDY WANTED with a Contest received over 1800 views. I think that was due to the fact that it was a contest. It's nice to win something. However, that contest is over. If you want to enter another contest go here:
3. Sunday Scenes: KISS OF BLARNEY received more than 750 hits. You should read it if you haven't already done so.
4. I put up a fantastic guest post in July. Whatever Happened to Courtship? attracted a lot of attention. If you missed it, you ought to read it now.
5. Mom's Secret Rice Pudding Recipe is great for those who love creamy rice pudding. Add this one to your recipe file.
6. My DIY Book Promo can help you get your marketing plan off the ground.
7. Sunday Scenes: A RUSH OF LIGHT was another popular post. Must have been great for the lunchtime readers. :-)
I hope you enjoy my most popular blog posts of 2013. Stop by in 2014. I'm sure I'll have something interesting to say.