Friday, July 05, 2013

My July Newsletter

I send out newsletters to my fans every now and then via Mailchimp.com. I don't do it often, though I suppose I should. I prefer writing for this blog, posting on Facebook, or actually writing my stories. However, if you would like to receive my infrequent newsletters please go to the contest page at my website (http://penelopemarzec.weebly.com/contest.html) and in the comment box simply write NEWSLETTER. I'll get the message and add you to my list.






Hot News!

This has been an amazing year for me. Two of my books are being released this summer. Daddy Wanted, published by the Prism Book Group, became available on June 19th and The Pirate's Wraith, published by New Concepts Publishing, will be released on July 12th. This is truly a rare event and I am more than thrilled. To top it all off, I just signed a contract with Prism Book Group for my Revolutionary War romance, Patriot's Heart. All of these books will be very inexpensive and easy to order online. The digital edition of Daddy Wanted is selling for $2.99 and the paper edition is only $11.99. So far, Daddy Wanted has gotten some great reviews. Romance Junkies said, "With a mixture of misunderstandings, good intentions, desire, pregnancy, scandal, emotions, romance and love, this story is sure to touch your heart." Check out the reviews at Amazon, too! 



And the Winners Are...

Earlene Gillespie and Elvina Hanson! Congratulations! Each of you will receive an autographed paper edition of The Company You Keep. Please send you mailing address to me. The book will arrive in a Priority Mail envelope.

The next contest will be on my website in a few days. I'll also post it on my Facebook fan page. What? You haven't liked my Facebook fan page. :-( Please do that now. You can find it here: http://www.facebook.com/penelopemarzecbooks.

Thanks!



"The story flows beautifully, the dialogue is quick, smart, and real."

(A review at Amazon)

Daddy Wanted is doing great! I am so pleased with readers' reviews. :-) If you purchase a copy of Daddy Wanted please add your review to those at Amazon, Goodreads, or Barnes & Noble.

I'll be appearing at the Paperback Exchange in Belmar, NJ, on July 14th from 2 pm to 4 pm. Stop by and buy an autographed copy of the paper edition!





Copyright © *2013* *Penelope Marzec*, All rights reserved.



1 comment:

MarkD60 said...

Congrats on your big year!