Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween Costume


I decided to make my life easy and borrowed this outfit from hubby's closet. It's one of the string band costumes. I dazzled everyone with all the sequins. The only problem with the costume was that it was too hot. String band costumes are designed for winter in Philadelphia. Yesterday, the weather here was extremely mild. I could not wait to take the costume off.

Being an author, I get to pretend to be a lot of different characters anyway. I don't really need any costumes for that. :^)

2 comments:

Robin said...

It cracks me up that this was in your husband's closet to begin with!

Thanks for the visit to my blog and your kind comment regarding my photos. I appreciate it! :)

I noticed on your profile that you enjoy Grace Livingstone Hill. I have only had the pleasure of reading one of her books but I really loved it. My husband's grandmother has the entire collection. I shall have to see if I can find some of Grace's work in our local library or in the book shop. Thanks for reminding of such a great author!

Live, Love, Laugh said...

I noticed someone on Halloween with a blk t shirt that said Halloween costume on it. That would be about my style if I were to dress up. lol!!